Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Change Verizon Cell Phone Number Online? Help Please!!?

Okay, I went out today and talked to the Verizon dude at the store and he told me that since I'm not authorized on the account (my grandfather is) I would have to change my number online, using my Grandpa's ID.



I was wondering, how on earth do you do that?!? I've looked everywhere on the verizon site, and still cannot figure it out.



The worker at the Verizon store told me I could change my cell number online...but how??Change Verizon Cell Phone Number Online? Help Please!!?
Sorry,but the only way to change your phone number is to call Verizon customer care.They need to switch it while talking to you. They'll tell you what to do when getting a new phone number.Change Verizon Cell Phone Number Online? Help Please!!?
if you know the last four of your grandpas social just have a guy call and pretend to be your grandpa and have it changed for you, also have him add you to the account so you dont have to go thru all this hassle next time
stop being lazy and just call verizon kid

No comments:

Post a Comment