Tuesday, May 31, 2011

If you don't mind, tell me a story where you had to change your phone number or e-mail address due to a pest?

We all have met someone who didn't know how to handle rejection. So what's your story? Here's mine. 3 months ago I met this slightly older man. I'm 21 and he's 29. He was good looking and everything. However, he was also crazy. On the second date, he was talking about wanting to marry me because I was his soul mate. I asked him how the hell could he say this after 2 dates? He said he just knew it. He started calling me 10 times a day with nothing to talk about. If I didn't answer, he would keep calling until I did. After one month, I couldn't take it anymore. I kindly told him that he was not my type and to leave me alone. Of course he didn't. He kept texting me telling me how much he loved me and things like this. I had to change my number just to get some peace.If you don't mind, tell me a story where you had to change your phone number or e-mail address due to a pest?
I recently changed my e-mail address on an ex-boyfriend. I broke up with this guy 5 years ago. I only stayed in contact with him because he was a nice person to me at some points. However, the dude was always emotionally unstable. He was very emotional, suicidal, immature, moody, high strung and just overall had too many issues for me to handle. He asked me for a birthday present a few months ago. Of course I asked him why when we weren't even together anymore and we hardly dealt with each other outside of an occasional e-mail. He got angry. And so did I. That was the straw that broke the camel's back. I got a new e-mail address and never bothered him again.If you don't mind, tell me a story where you had to change your phone number or e-mail address due to a pest?
never have had to do it
The last time that I changed my number on a person was right before I met my fiance'. I was dealing with this dysfunctional young lady. She didn't know if she wanted me or her children's father. Long story short, she acted like she was still in love with her children's father. They were always on the phone arguing during our dates. After 2 months, I dumped her. She went right back to dude. A few times she called me to tell me that she missed me and wanted me back. Of course I was too smart to fall for that bull. Once or twice dude called me as well and told me to stop calling his woman. I couldn't take the bull sh!t anymore so I cursed them both out and changed my number the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment