Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can I change my cell phone number?

okay let's see. I have a cell phone my dad bought it in GEORGIA. We live in OHIO. How can I change it to an OHIO #??????? Please%26amp;tyHow can I change my cell phone number?
Call the 1-800 customer service # or go to the local store in your area. It is very easy to do. Sometimes they do charge a small fee though, depending on the carrier.How can I change my cell phone number?
go to place where purchased and they will give you a new number !! or call if you bought via phone call or on the web !!
Take it to the store and have them change the number
uh.....call your provider???????
ask the phone service supplier
buy a new sim
Call the carrier and they can change it for you. Some carriers charge a small fee to change the number though.
just contact your cell phone service carrier i.e. sprint, t-mobile, etc

and let them know you want to chng the #. ther will more than likely be a service chrg for it.
call your service provider and tell them that you've moved and you need a local number for Ohio.
Usually the service provider can and will change it for you if you go to their local store. Unless it is for a ligit reason, they will charge you to change the number. Maybe since it was purchased out of state, you can get it changed for no charge.
buy a new phone? just ask your service provider what are your options
Call the carrier (Verizon, T Mobile...whoever you have) and ask to change your number to a local one....I have done this in the past, they should not charge you for this service.
u cant change ur sim card number.u have to buy a new one
Your sevice provider can give you a new number.

No comments:

Post a Comment