Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I change my cell phone number?

My fiancee and I both have AT%26amp;T, and we are going to get the family plan to save some money. I called ATT and they said since I have a phone # from PA and he has one from VA, one of us would have to change--I'm fine with changing to a VA number. I know it's 36 bucks added to my next bill for the phone number change.



HOWEVER...how do I do it? Do i have to bring my phone to the store so they can do it (hassle!) or is there any way they do it over the phone fromt he ATT hotline? I appreciate any insight.How do I change my cell phone number?
In this day and age they should be able to do it over the phone/ satellite.



Best bet is call AT%26amp; T back and ask them the proper way to get this done... No sence in roaming when you dont have to.How do I change my cell phone number?
call the serves number. its probably in the pamphlet. Ask to change the number and go!

No comments:

Post a Comment