Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can I change my cell phone number?

And can I report a number to the police that keeps calling me and hanging up, it's been going on for months now!How can I change my cell phone number?
call your provider and tell them you have been getting harassing calls and give them the number and they will follow up on it..if you make your case with them sound believable they will usually change your number at no charge.How can I change my cell phone number?
Call the police and report it, and then block that number. The cell phone company will help you do that.
you'll have to call ur pphone company...whos ever provideing youservice and tel them you want your number changed... and i guess you could report a number....but if you have a number,,,why don't you call it back from like blocked number or osmehitng ??
first off call and make a report of the person who keeps calling..then call ur cell phone company, and explain the situation to them and tell them u made a police report...they might even change the number for free cause of the problem that's going on..good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment