Tuesday, May 31, 2011

At&t cell phone number change?

Alright so Ive been getting numerous amount of private calls since July, I dont care who it is, its just someone immature because they call from 10 in the morning to like 10 at night back to back and just call and hang up when I answer, and its now march. And plus I have 2 drama queen girls that got my number from someone and blow up my phone harrrassing me with just crap, and I cant make them stop so I need to know how much it is to get my cell phone number changed, or if theres even a fee for the first time, ive never gotten it changed beforeAt%26amp;t cell phone number change?
I work in Business care for AT%26amp;T so I can help...



Due to harassing phone calls you can get a wireless phones number change done for free.



However if we see on your account that you have had multiple phone number changes done in the past or had your phone number changed... i think it's in the past 90 days (with out the policy it's kindda hard.. i'm just going by memory here) we will charge you for the number change.



We do get the people that have a harassing ex so they change their number, then they get back with their ex %26amp; give them the new number... so ya.... if we see it's a re occurring thing we won't let you do it for free... but no worries if this is a first for you :)
  • games
  • how can i save my money
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment