Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can I change my cell phone number?

I have Sprint service....how do I do it and does it cost money?



Also, will it play a message that my ';phone number has been changed to.....';



I have a couple people who will not stop calling.How can I change my cell phone number?
Call your company. It shouldn't cost you anything but I am not 100%. Tmobile charges $15 so Sprint likes to blow them out of the water. They should also be able to tell you if that message will play. *2 will call them free off of your phone.How can I change my cell phone number?
Just call sprint customer service and they can change it for you, but it won't play a message.
Actually, If you have people that won't stop calling you, than you can go to a sprint near you and they can do something where they can block those numbers that keep calling you. You can also have your number changed at sprint!
you can have their numbers blocked.its easier and doesnt cost money, my dad had to do that cause his ex girl friend woudnt stop calling.



(:

No comments:

Post a Comment