Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Has anyone had a ex come back after doing everything even changing phone number?

My ex and I broke up 7 months ago, Bad relationship all along, he is now involved with a married woman, he has changed his phone number and I do not email him. I do not want contact with him however,

I have heard many times that he will contact me when I am over him. Well I am getting there and there words are scaring me because I do not want to go back to them feelings again . I have to answer all calls because my kids call from restricted number, (can not change that).

So just wondering how often this happens, how people deal with it, and odds of this.

All answers are welcome. And thanking all in advance.Has anyone had a ex come back after doing everything even changing phone number?
Yes that does happen a lot at least with me. My ex. and I had been seeing each other for 7yrs. and it seemed like every time I forgot about him or got out of a relationship with someone else he was right there. Then he got married and I got a house with my boyfriend and when i was taking some things into the house he was driving down are street for some reason and stopped and talked to me. Well I figured I was save to talk about what happened the last time since he was married and I had a good boyfriend. (last time I was with him I had gotten pregnant and had an ectopic pregnancy.) Anyways even him being married didn't stop him from trying to get back with me and try to have sex with me.



After that I stopped talking to him because I found that he'll never grow up and leave me alone but he kept stopping by and got my phone from an old friend that didn't know we stopped talking and kept calling until my boyfriend was so upset that he finally got into the middle of it. It sucks but the best thing to do is even if he calls don't keep talking to him even if your arguing because he's getting his way if he even gets you to talk to him.Has anyone had a ex come back after doing everything even changing phone number?
if you answer and it is him hang up.... and do it again and again until he gets the message
the problem is you not him
It's inevitable, maybe not by a phone call, but eventually you will run into him. We always run into our exes and it's usually when you're least expecting it.



It's smart to prepare yourself now. Keep the conversation short and emotionless. Do not give in to the emotions.



Just be nice but very short. Say hello. You don't need to ask how he is, unless you want to, but that usually leads to a bad convo. Try to cut him off before he goes on and on. Say you are fine, things are going good for you in your life. Then find a reason to get out of the conversation, say you have to go and tell him to take care. then get the hell outta there, off the phone or away from him quickly.



Do not engage him. If you feel pain or attraction get away even faster. You've made the right decision now you need to protect yourself. Do not give too much info about your life in case he's a stalker. Don't mention seeing someone else or dating because those things will make him react. Just leave all sex and emotion out of the conversation and you will survive.



Good luck honey. I know your pain.
y are your kids calling private?
Yes. I dated this guy for 16 months, he was a computer whiz. After we broke up I changed my number and email address. Few weeks later I received email from him on my new email account that I did not give him. I keep changing my emails but he keeps finding me. I just gave up.
They say a bad penny always comes back that is so true. But your going to have to be strong when and if it happens and hang up the phone on him and never let him get a word in. just remember how he treated you and how you felt and know that cheaters rarely change and they only come back when there isn't any where else to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment