Monday, June 6, 2011

Should I change my phone number?

There's a guy, that unfortunately I've been with, that calls me once every 2 months or so. I have a bf and I did while I was seeing him too. Needless to say my bf wants to kick his ***. Anyway, he calls for stupid sh*t every time. It's because he's immature and doesn't know how to problem solve. Well last night was a sort of prank call. I knew it was him because my stomach turns every time I hear his voice. Everyone I know, family, friends, and doctors offices, etc. have this number to call me. He doesn't call THAT often, but when he does it really messes with my head (and my bf's) Should I just give up my number? It's a company phone number that will be recycled to another employee that will probably know me. If he calls he WILL be obnoxious and ask if it's the same company. Then he WILL ask if they know me and he WILL tell them he's been with me. Should i just get rid of the phone number? Will the other employee just think it's a prank or lie? What would you do?Should I change my phone number?
You play with fire but don't want to get burned. Story of my life. Let your BF kick his a-ss.Should I change my phone number?
yes
I told you get a restraining order
I would retain the number coz its a bigger mess as the number will be recycled to another employee.
If you have a cell phone, contact the company that issued the phone (Sprint, Verizon, whoever). Most of them can put a block on a specific number.
theres no way to kindly ask him to leave you the hell alone?!?!
yes, and give the people you care about the new call them and inform them about the new number.
Is it a cell phone? Can you just tell him not to call you anymore?



You could ask for a new number and tell them why. They may not ';recycle'; the number for a while. You could try calling it periodically and talk to the person if anyone answers.



Some phone services have a call block where you can block specific phone numbers. You should check if your service has it.
Ask him not to call again and if he does, get a restraining order out against him. Keep the number, he doesn't sound like he's worth the trouble of telling everyone your new number.
i would get a straing order cuz that is harrassment if he keeps on doing that,and that is against the law.
See if you can swich phone # with the fax machine. If you can't get caller ID and learn what his # is.
The very next time he calls you, don't even let him talk and then you say ';Listen, I am telling you not to call me anymore. I have nothing to say to you. If you call me even one more time, I will report you to the phone company for harrassment.'; Then hang the phone up. If he does call you again..........follow through and report him. That is it......period.
NO you should find a way to block his calls to your phone. For a few dollars a month more you can and would be worth it. Check with your phone co. and if he starts calling from a different number block it to, until hopefully he quits.
File an harassment or restraining order
yep, have his # blocked and let your bf kick his @$$.
Do you have caller ID? That helps! Although it's not hard to block their number, you can change it so that your phone does not accept block numbers and when a person calls with a blocked number they have to go through a privacy screening. You can also, buy one of those phones that has a recorder on it, so you can record your conversations. Next time he calls, tell him that he is harassing you, that you do not wish to speak to him anymore, and if he continues to call you will call the police and report him. That way your threat is on tape. Then if he calls again you can report it to the cops, with a recorded thing to proove it. Hopefully he'll stop calling after the first time. Changing your phonenumber is kind of like letting him win. It's your phone, your life, and he's gonna make you bend to his constant phone calls. Everybody has your phone number and you don't want to make a million phone calls to inform everyone of a change. So don't!
that's stalking - its illegal in most states - be careful - yes change your phone to an unlisted number - if it continues seek help from the police or get a restraining order against him
Tell him if he calls you one more time, you'll put a retraining order on him.



If you don't want to do that don't answer to his calls.

Make sure you have all his freaking phone #'s.
  • rodents
  • married on cruise ship
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment