Monday, June 6, 2011

I have a web page lonewolftaxi, I need to change the phone number on it and don't know how, I am not sure of?

who the host is geocities or yahooI have a web page lonewolftaxi, I need to change the phone number on it and don't know how, I am not sure of?
If it is your website you should have access to it via way of username and password? when I design or build a website I do it on my hard drive so i can edit it and then use an FTP program like FileZilla to upload it. Another reason for having a copy on your hard drive is a backup. FileZilla is a free program and very user friendly as it can be as easy as click n drag as you see both ends your hard drive and the host site. It should not matter what program you used to design it either, be it frontpage, dreamweaver or whatever. Of course you can also edit on the host site as well.
  • face twitching
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment