Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I stop text messages to my cell phone from number 7777?

I recently changed my phone number and ever since I have been receiving text messages, mainly news, from 7777. I suspect that someone had the number before me and was subscribed to the 7777 text messages. But how do I stop the text from this number?How do I stop text messages to my cell phone from number 7777?
Contact your cell phone company. Most likely, you will be charged for those messages. Your provider should be able to inform you on how to properly cancel.



Once I had that problem (they came from a different #) and I replied to it, and simply typed STOP.



Hope that helps!How do I stop text messages to my cell phone from number 7777?
7777 means revival!!

Report Abuse


Call your local telecommunications office and have them block them.
call your provider they can put a block on it
Always mention your phone model and number when you put up the question. If you have a Nokia phone, you can download a program called Blacklist and install the same on your phone. Setup this program to stop all calls and sms from 7777. You will be relieved. Give a google search ';Blacklist for Nokia'; and you find one easily.
They are most likely alerts set up by the person that had the number before you. You are mosy likely getting charged for them. Most of the time simple text back to that number STOP or CANCEL and it will stop the texts. If not call your carrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment