Monday, June 6, 2011

How much would it cost to get my cell phone number changed?

I have AT%26amp;T

If it costs anything, is there anyway i can get it changed for free?How much would it cost to get my cell phone number changed?
I have never used AT%26amp;T as I am in Canada... I've looked into having my number changed before and my carrier wants $25 + tax to do it!



They do however, take exception to this fee if you have a valid reason to change your number (i.e. harassing phone calls).



I used to be a victim of impersonation, which resulted me receiving to the effect of about 700 phone calls in one day. I spoke to my carrier, and they said they'd waive the fee to do that.



My advice is to call AT%26amp;T's support number (don't go in-person), explain to them your reason for changing your number (if any), and if they won't comply, ask for their supervisor (you can't do this in the store, that's why I recommend the phone).



I hope this helps!How much would it cost to get my cell phone number changed?
it shouldn't cost you anything...i don't have at%26amp;t but it has been free on every other service i've used...
Hmm. I'm guessing in the $5 - $10 range?

No comments:

Post a Comment