Monday, June 6, 2011

Help with changing my cell phone number?

I need to change my cell phone number due to the psycho crazy b- who is my ex girlfriend WILL NOT STOP HARASSING ME.



I have Sprint. How do I change my phone number???Help with changing my cell phone number?
It's easy to change your cell phone number. Just hope it's that easy to stop the harassment. I know if can be difficult time for the both of you, but I do think just breaking all contact from the person will help. However be careful abut sharing your new phone number with any companies that sell your info otherwise your new number will end up on a cell phone number directory like Cell Phone Registry.Help with changing my cell phone number?
Just go to any Sprint store and tell them you want to change your number, they will know how to process that for you.
Its probably best to talk to a Sprint representative for the best possible solution. Most likely they will be able to assign you a new number.

Also there are site that would probably allow you to block her from calling you so that when she dials your number she gets an error message or a busy signal.



Good luck
you call up customer service and tell them that you will like to change your number bc you keep getting harassment from your ex... good luck..they'll change it

No comments:

Post a Comment