Monday, June 6, 2011

How much does it cost to change my cell phone number through Verizon?

i just need to know how much it cost i know how to do it online and all that i just need to know how much it cost to do it!How much does it cost to change my cell phone number through Verizon?
I dont think that this is something that you can do online, but it is a $15 feeHow much does it cost to change my cell phone number through Verizon?
you must not know alot about verizon... i did it online and it was free you said you cant do it online and that it was $15

Report Abuse


no clue, call them
ask google.
If you're being harassed they should do it for free.
If you say you're being harassed, they'll do it for free if you go in there.

I had to change my number 3 months ago and that's what I said.
I have had to change my number 2 times with verizon because of prank calls and it was free for me. I did it in the store though so I am not sure if it is free on line as well.
Just to change the phone number, it is free for your first time changing, there after I think it's $20.00. They can even do it over the phone you don't have togo to the store at all, just dial *611 from your cell phone Hope I helped =)

No comments:

Post a Comment