Monday, June 6, 2011

Hi, my home phone number is changing tommorow and i have an xbox 360 and i am connected to xbox live?

via wireless, and i was wondering, when i change my phone number will that effect my connection and if so how do i resolve itHi, my home phone number is changing tommorow and i have an xbox 360 and i am connected to xbox live?
theres no xbox live today so when you get it changed u can fix it through the xbox's new dashboard!!!Hi, my home phone number is changing tommorow and i have an xbox 360 and i am connected to xbox live?
Only if you have DSL, in which case you need to talk to your ISP about transitioning to the new line.



Also, XBox live is down for at least 24 hours for maintenance starting Monday.
  • grey hair
  • hair tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment