Monday, June 6, 2011

How do i change my iphone (phone number and data) to my dads old phone (he got a new one)?

Ok, My dad just got the Iphone 3GS, he used to have the 3G and I have the first generation. I want to upgrade to the 3G (his old one). How do i do this? ive tried restoring his old one but i just cant figure it out. please be detailed. thank youHow do i change my iphone (phone number and data) to my dads old phone (he got a new one)?
well to change the phone number you will have to go and ask your provider about changing it. sometimes provider will upgrade your old cell to a newer cell phone. but thats when u run out of your contract. so ask them about upgrading to a new cell phone. if he got the iphone 3GS and u want to upgrade to the 3G then why dont u use his old phone.
  • find teen duvet covers
  • whiteheads on face
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment