Monday, June 6, 2011

How can I change my phone number on already printed business cards?

Hi everyone! I am Notary Public, I have about 1,000 high quality %26amp; really nice business cards for my services. My question is that I changed my phone number and I can't afford to buy new business cards, and I don't want to throw away my perfectly good business cards I have in the box still.

Does anyone know how I could possibly fix my cards to put my new phone number without making it look trashy? My cards are glossy black with white lettering.

Any ideas would be a great help! Thanks!How can I change my phone number on already printed business cards?
black out... its kinda like white out except that its, you know, blackHow can I change my phone number on already printed business cards?
I'd suggest using label to overlap the old number; otherwise get a new set.
Glossy black w/ white lettering? That's tough.



If the back is white, write your number on the back and tell your clients that the proper number is on the back.



Otherwise, you're either going to have to put labels with your new number on them over your old number, or have your business cards re-printed.
there's no good way of doing it without making it look like it's been altered (ie ';trashy';). Just get new cards...but you don't need 1000 of them to start with unless you're handing them out like candy. Just get 100 of them to start with and reorder as you need them. Your local Office Depot, Kinkos, Staples, etc can print business cards for a very reasonable cost ($30-$50 depending on the quality %26amp; qty).
The only thing I can think of is to get some labels at an office products store. Then use Word or Publisher to have a black background and white numbers. Print and carefully cut the label area to cover the existing area. I'll be honest, I consider myself the king of touch-up stuff like this, but I'm not sure this is going to work. Plus the labels will cost you $10 or so. Have you looked into Vistaprint? I think you can get 500 nice color one sided cards shipped for about $45.
Anything you do will look cheesy. Why would you change a phone number that you had used for establlished business?????????



Suck it up and order new cards. If you can't afford a box of business cards, then perhaps it is time to get out of the business?
First why change the number. You might find out the number you need to change is personal or that you can acquire the number through the phone company or some other source and keep the cards good.



The other option is to have new cards printed using that graphic and a corrected Phone number through a source like http://www.Dangcheapprinting.com that will allow you to upload your current card and do your own graphics this saves a lot of money and at the same time allows you to edit your cards with a jpeg editor and send them a file to print. They do beautiful printing from your work and are as the name says Dang Cheap printing. At $25.08 + shipping per 1,000 cards and still custom. Oh, the turn around time is great also from personal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment