Monday, June 6, 2011

How can i change my phone number? Please help!?

I did a offer online and now i'm getting alot of calls that are talking about college How do i get out of this

Please! My dad's mad at me because he said i told you not to do this! i'm only 11 and i'm getting these calls! they're bugging me! and i just want to know how i can get these guys to stop calling me!How can i change my phone number? Please help!?
Unless you really do change your phone number -- without providing a forwarding number -- you really can't stop them. You could contact them individually and tell them to take you off their list but even then, they might not do it and it won't stop anyone else from calling you.

:(How can i change my phone number? Please help!?
It is very tough to get out of at this point. Please listen to your dad and never sign up for anything online.



Usually any contest or free thing comes at a great cost of being driven nuts.



Simple solution:

Keep asking them to remove you from their list. If they refuse, just call them back and talk to someone else.





Complex solution:

You can get a new phone number through http://www.grandcentral.com and filter out these types of calls with thier features.

No comments:

Post a Comment