Monday, June 6, 2011

Is there a way where I can change my GoPhone phone number?

Okay, so I didn't use the phone for two weeks and now my number is being used for someone else. I try to re activate my sim card but it gives me the exact same phone number, and if I were to call it I get random person. Is there a way to change my phone number for my GoPhone, or reset it? I call at%26amp;t and the woman told me that ';your card is fried';, that makes no sense %26gt;_%26gt;. When I turn on my phone I get this message ';sim not provisioned mm #2'; for a couple of minutes. So please help me out here, how do I reset the sim or just change the phone number. Also if you could give me a link to where I could do it online that would be great.



Thanks you,

JohnIs there a way where I can change my GoPhone phone number?
The phone number is tied to the SIM. To save money AT%26amp;T recycles unused numbers and deletes the SIM from the network. The previous person is correct; you will need to get a new SIM and that account will need to be activated in the network, until then you can only call 911.Is there a way where I can change my GoPhone phone number?
try getting a new sim card (:,

OR go to the shop you got it thasts what i did :)



Hope i helped x

No comments:

Post a Comment