Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I get my phone number off of my phone PALM CENTRO?

I just changed my phone number. I tried to call my house phone to get the phone number (because I was a dummy and didnt write it down when the rep told me the number) and it shows up as my old number. But if I call my old phone number it says disconnected. How do I view my phone number on my phone. I have the Palm CentroHow do I get my phone number off of my phone PALM CENTRO?
ok...

1- press the button with a phone on it.

2-click where it says Sprint (if you have sprint) on your top left corner.

3-go to options

4-go to phone info.. all the way at the bottom of the list

5- read where it says phone number.. (first line).. there you go.. you found it!How do I get my phone number off of my phone PALM CENTRO?
You have to call a number given by the network, just google [whatever you new work is] my number (vodafone my number, for example) The network is on the sim card.
go to the menu, then go to contacts. then it should say My name card. then it gives you all your info. idk...i have verizon. I don't know what network a palm centro has

No comments:

Post a Comment